Summer Internships (2018 Dates: June 1 – August 8)
Spend your summer with us in Romania! Opportunities include serving at Camp with children and teens, leading Day Camp style VBS programs in the Gypsy villages, caring for abandoned babies & toddlers in a state hospital and assisting the short term mission teams
Our summer interns are shepherded by our Camp Pastor and Camp Administrator. Christian young adults at least one year out of high school and with a heart to serve are welcome to apply to be summer interns.
- A servant’s attitude along with an active, vibrant and contagious relationship with Jesus Christ
- Desire to serve in Romania with orphans for 2.5 months for upcoming summer (June – mid August)
- A willingness to work under the direction of a Livada Orphan Care and its staff
- Are at least one year out from completion of high school
- Complete an Internship Application and return to Livada’s Internship Coordinator (Application and deposit is due by February 1st)
- Three references provided
- Phone interview(s)
- Livada’s internship acceptance will be communicated via letter or email
- Upon acceptance, participant will begin fund raising process (Additional fundraisinginformation will be provided)
- Additional forms and info (i.e. financial guidelines, insurance procedures, a departure date, etc.) will be sent to complete and return to Livada in a timely manner
- Attendance at intern orientation week prior to departure (early June)
- Romania Summer Internship begins in June and runs through mid August!
Thanks for your interest in Livada’s Summer Intern program!
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, click the button below to fill out the application and background check form. Please allow 30-60 minutes to complete application/background check forms.