“For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them.”
The Livada Intercessory Prayer Team consists of a US Team and a Romanian Team. Each Team meets monthly to pray corporately for Livada. Each member then spends personal time mediating and seeking the Lord’s will in how to pray for such needs.
You can serve with Livada in a powerful way by lifting up the needs of the ministry and the children in prayer. Click here for May, June, July, August 2016 Prayer Lists.
Ongoing Prayer Needs:
- Pray that the LORD will be glorified in all that this ministry does and in every life that it touches.
- Pray for the children. Pray that God would heal their past hurts and draw them to Himself. Pray that they will be protected from repeating the sins of their fathers and that they will make good choices. Pray that they will learn the life skills and lessons that we desire to teach them through cooperation and not the hard way through life experience.
- Pray for the children who are in state care to be protected and to feel the love of Christ poured through the staff and volunteers of Livada. Pray for prevention of abandonment efforts to be fruitful.
- Pray for the abandoned babies in the hospital wards, for their developmental health and families who will adopt them.
- Pray that God will provide the resources necessary to provide the best care and ongoing ministry to these children that we can offer.
- Pray for the Livada staff to be unified. Pray that the staff will have wisdom, patience and supernatural love in every relationship and decision that is made.